Watch Our How-To Video
Ingredients: 6% Hydrogen Peroxide
Storage: Store in a dry cool place (eg. fridge)
Note: See your dentist if you experience discomfort or irritation
To activate the light: turn over, remove batteries, then remove the clear plastic protector underneath
Mould the thermoplastic mouth trays
- Fill a bowl with boiling water and wait 1 minute for it to cool slightly.
- Submerge one of the mouth trays into the hot water (70°C-80°C) from 10-12 seconds until tray appears to soften. (IMPORTANT: FOR BEST RESULTS DO NOT OVERHEAT THE MOUTH TRAYS)
- Place the mouth tray into your mouth covering your upper teeth.
- Close your mouth and suck all air and excess water from mouth tray creating suction between mouth tray and teeth.
- Gently push the tray into your teeth by pushing on your upper lip with your finger.
- Wait 10-15 seconds before removing mouth tray from mouth.
- Place mouth tray into a cup of cold water for 10 second to complete curing process.
- Repeat for lower mouth tray.
To Order more gel contact (03) 9826 0253 or email email@example.com
Trim the mouth trays to correct height
- After moulding both mouth trays, use scissors to cut any excess from the tops of the trays at the gum-line.
- Trimming the mouth trays at the gum-line will avoid any possible soft tissue irritation caused by whitening.
Fill mouth trays and whiten teeth
- Place a small drop of gel on each tooth impression on the upper AND lower mouth trays (IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVERLOAD LESS IS BEST)
- Place the upper AND lower mouth trays into your mouth and seat properly into the teeth impressions.
- Put gentle pressure on the upper mouth tray by pushing on your upper lip with your fingers in order to insure a tight fit. Do the same on the lower mouth tray.
- Place the blue ray light into your mouth for the duration of treatment.
- Wear mouth trays for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Remove mouth trays and rinse in lukewarm water. Store in a clean, dry place.
Repeat daily until ideal shade of white is achieved!
First Aid Instructions
For advice, contact a poisons information Centre (eg. Phone Australia 12 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomitting.
If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre (eg. Phone Australia 12 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
Warning Statement- Irritant Safety
Directions- Avoid contact with eyes